Thursday, April 16, 2015

Moving in time and space.

Here and now.
Late night Tuesday night. Hot bed, long pajamas. Sinus headache. Not fair. Tried to catch a few more minutes of sleep, just ended up with a more troubling headache and no time to run. Oh dear, missed a day. Hum.

Recently I began measuring my breakfast cereal according the "serving size" on the side of the box. One cup of Raisin Bran to 1/2 cup milk. It is less than I am accustomed to eating, but it perfectly satisfies.

Temperature: 57°
Distance: 3.38 miles
Avg Pace: 7:52
Climate: cool, breezy

Loving the new shoes. Haven't stretched in two days. Stretching or writing, you must choose. So far I have been managing well ... however, one pleasant side effect of performing the stretches is that it has toned my linea semilunaris in a most pleasing way, and in a fashion sit-ups or crunches do not.

Upon your imaginary forces work.

Baseline: 178.5 lbs.
Today: 163.5 lbs. (+0.5)
Goal: 165 lbs.

Oh, and my doctor? The one who recommended diet soda? She was appalled to learn we drink whole milk, and urged me to switch to skim. These tedious old fools.

2014 Playlist
Easy Money - Johnny Marr
Busy Earnin' - Jungle
Me and My Broken Heart - Rixton
Do You - Spoon
Two Bodies - Flight Facilities ft. Emma Louise
Studio - Schoolboy Q ft. BJ The Chicago Kid
Happy Idiot - TV on the Radio

Studio. Huh. It's like a modern-day Beth.

No comments: