Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Run like me.

Little lion man.
Did it. I registered for the Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon, October 4, 2015. I have a question about how a long distance run will effect my back ... or rather, the other way around.

Great morning, cool and clear, dry pavement. Picked up the pace a little. Two more playlists, and then I am going to synch my new phone to the iTunes. This will require an update to iTunes and rumor has it that in some cases the upgrade deletes all your self-made playlists.

If this is the case, well, big deal. But it means all my annual playlists - which took some time to make - will be gone.

I am thinking I am not going to be posting complete playlists after this. Not sure. I like to record them. Believe it or not, I go back and look them over from time to time, on this blog.

This blog is over nine years old. That is so totally weird.

Temperature: 51°
Distance: 3.38 miles
Avg Pace: 7.53 (brisk)
Climate: that's-a cool
Baseline: 178.5 lbs.
Today: 163 lbs. (-0.5)
Goal: 165 lbs.

2013 Playlist
Sigh No More - Joss Whedon feat. Maurissa Tancharoen & Jed Whedon
Harlem - New Politics
Heart Attack - Demi Lovato
Ain't It Fun - Paramore
Come & Get It * - Selena Gomez
Grace For Saints & Sinners * - Iron & Wine
Suit & Tie - Justin Timberlake ft. Jay-Z

No comments: