Thursday, April 30, 2015

Emotion.

There are so many jokes here, I do not know where to start.

Temperature: 45°
Distance: 2.65 miles
Avg Pace: irrelevant
Climate: cool
The Most Distracted Man In The World
There are actually three million different events and projects for me to think about and cope with and manage today, and every day. And yet yesterday I felt entirely adrift and unable to concentrate. The future is not without great work, but it's so far in the future.

Sunday I begin rehearsal on the summer Shakespeare. You would think that would be kind of on my mind. But that's three days from now, I mean come on.

Weight: 159 lbs.
From Goal: -1.0

Wow. Doesn't take much to ruin my morning. Construction at Monticello and Forest Hills, Spotify dropped the internet connection, and other events I do not need to mention.

That's right, Spotify, you lose. Nothing I hate more than a solo run without music. I need to figure out why I can't sync my iTunes to my phone because I'm not dealing with that again.

Tuesday Alcohol Units: -0-
Wednesday Alcohol Units: -0-

No comments: