Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sweat pours down.


So dehydrated today. Dehydrated and cold. So glad to get out in the early evening for a run, it has been a beautiful day. Bright and cool outside, the kids each had a soccer game, the wife and I made plans for the week and for the summer. And big plans they are.

I think, for the first time, I will participate in a 5K at Topsail Beach. Correct that - the entire family may participate.

Temperature: 48
Distance: 3.36 miles
Avg Pace: 7.32
Climate: bright and cool - ideal

Weight: 161.5 lbs.
From Goal: +1.5

Saturday Alcohol Units: -0-
End-of-Week Total: 3.0

We are drinking less.

Playlist: Talking Heads Radio

Tingling again in my right foot. Yesterday Nina said it may have something to do with my disinterest in stretching. I have a pulled string in my thigh, and have had for months. Also feeling it in the front of my right thigh tonight. Stretching certainly couldn't hurt, so let's find out.

No comments: