Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Got it going on.

Stop sign of Sauron.
Monday was great, but yesterday I felt the full impact of running eight miles the day before. Fatigue in my legs, and my right knee has been flaring up a little since before the weekend - only now it is more pronounced and constant.

Also, the pad of my left foot. So, is this repetition without rest soreness, or is it the shoes? Almost ten years ago I sustained an injury in my feet and was trying to figure out what was happening and it took me a surprisingly amount of time to realize it was the shoes. Ditched the shoes, all was well.

Is it the shoes?

Temperature: 43°
Distance: 3.38 miles
Avg Pace: 8.25
Climate: damp

The wife departed before dawn for the AWP Conference, she will be gone until Sunday. The kids do not return until Friday evening.

Now I am alone.

Baseline: 178.5 lbs.
Today: 165 lbs. (-0.5)
Goal: 170 lbs.
Ideal: 165 lbs.

No one in the house, I totally forgot to eat.

2008 Playlist
Alice - Moby
Mercy - Duffy
Paris Is Burning (Paris s'enflamme) - Ladyhawke
Go All The Way (Into the Twilight) - Perry Farrell
That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings
Halo - Beyoncé
Breakeven - The Script

You know what ... the aughts playlists? Not my favorite playlists.

No comments: