Saturday, April 11, 2015

Tripping on your feet.

Feeling good. Knee stiffness gone, pain in my ankle gone. A little muzzy-headed, slept a little warm last night. Woke early though, to run. Big day, last full day on my own with the kids. The wife returns home tomorrow night. I miss our little talks.

My diet was almost normal yesterday, I even indulged in fish fry for lunch.

This is where it gets dangerous, I have noticed my eating has become faster and I realize I am not tasting. I wait for these moments but then I do not indulge in them with patience.

Temperature: 37°
Distance: 3.38 miles
Avg Pace: 8.08
Climate: cool & dry

Day of events downtown at the Rock Hall. We are thinking of plunging in. Should be a good day for it.

The Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon (The Most Beautiful Urban Marathon in America®) is Sunday, October 4, 2015. I am thinking that is a thing that might happen.

Baseline: 178.5 lbs.
Today: 165.5 (+0.5)
Revised Goal: 165 lbs.

2011 Playlist
Rise Above - Reeve Carney ft. Bono & The Edge
Little Talks - Of Monsters and Men
Feel So Close - Calvin Harris
Breakthrough from "Lemonade Mouth"
The Afterlife * - Paul Simon
Monkey Maker - The Black Keys
Makelloser Mann - Mike Doughty
Into the Un - Mike Doughty

No comments: