Thursday, March 02, 2023

I'm straight, at least I think so.

I burp, a lot. It's ben building over the past several years or more. I am wondering if I have developed a sensitivity to dairy. But I like cold cereal, so I'm trying vanilla soy instead. I also tried it in my coffee, but I don't hate myself that much. No more bowls of milk, though.

And no ice cream this month. Because it's March Mildness! 

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 33:03
Pace: 10:40
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 40°
Climate: sunny & cool
Pavement: dry
Mood: determined

1981 Playlist
Goo Goo Muck - The Cramps
Dumb Waiters - Psychedelic Furs
New Toy - Lene Lovich
Hang Fire - The Rolling Stones
Porcelain - The Pretenders
The Jezebel Spirit - Brian Eno & David Byrne
Shut Up - Madness
Working For the Weekend  - Loverboy
Charlotte Sometimes - The Cure

What was 1981? Big year, big me. First kiss, first a lot of things. I bought a lot of 45s that year, the music that summer was pretty inspiring ... but I wasn't even listening to the good stuff.
 
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: 90 sec. 
Water: yes

Man. Second day, and my knee hurts. Left knee. It's the weather.

Breakfast: coffee w/almond cream (no), Raisin Bran w/banana & strawberry w/soy milk
Coffee break: latte w/oatmilk
Lunch: leftover rice & greens
Happy Hour: tea w/almond cream
Dinner: salad w/roasted sweet potatoes, tomatoes, cucumber, pepitas & balsamic vinaigrette

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 193 lbs. (-2.0)
Goal: 190 lbs.

That loss is just what was sitting in my system. You stop snacking for one day, and that is what you can drop.

No comments: