Thursday, March 23, 2023

I may've been young, but baby that's not what I wanted to be.

Stressful couple of days at work. I'm not at liberty to talk about it. Let's just say the future of public education in American is fraught.

Distance: 1 mile
Duration: 9:54
Route: one time around the block 
Temperature: 43°
Climate: cold, rainy
Pavement: wet
Mood: better than yesterday

Brisk and fast one miler in the cold mist. I was like, could I? But why. It's been a good stretch so far this week and that was certainly enough for today.

1978 Playlist
Birdland - Maynard Ferguson
Stumblin' In - Chris Norman & Suzi Quatro 
 
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: 90 sec. (2x)
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/oatmilk and (oops) cream, bagel half w/sunbutter & marmalade
Tea Time: lavender bergamot earl grey latte (yes!) 
Dinner: pizza & salad, pomegranate juice & soda

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 184.5 lbs. (-2.5)
New Goal: 180 lbs.

It would appear I have lost ten pounds in a little over three weeks. Okay, good. Keep going.

No comments: