Friday, March 10, 2023

Be a part of it all.

WINTER STORM WARNING! Just kidding, there's nothing. No snow, school's are in. Just wet, wet snowflakes.

You know, it wasn't my intention to save playlists from the early 1970s for my short runs. But it's not my favorite time for music. Then again, neither is the aughts. Anyway, short run is better than no run. And we will rock the 70s. 

Distance: 1 miles
Duration: 10:44
Route: one time around the block 
Temperature: 34°
Climate: flurries
Pavement: damp 
Mood: all right

Ten days, ten runs. Didn't think I had it in me any longer.

1970 Playlist
No Matter What - Badfinger
Snow Flower - Ananda Shankar
Your Song - Elton John 
 
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: 90 sec. (2x)
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/oatmilk cream, raisin bran w/pineberries, bananas & soy milk 
Lunch: 1C. Broccoli cheddar soup
Snack: apple slices (and not that doughnut I was offered)
Dinner Out: bean paste & toast, potato leek fritters, wagyu skirt steak with potatoes & broccolini, soda water

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 188 lbs. (-2.5) 
Goal: 185 lbs.

No comments: