Thursday, March 09, 2023

Johnny's always running around.

One more day, one more run. Supposed to snow tomorrow? Regardless, I can run in snow. But every day I put in more miles is more energy, more muscle work, more air. 

Distance: 
Duration: 3.1 miles
Pace: 10:44
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 36°
Climate: partly cloudy & cool
Pavement: dry
Mood: not bad

That went better than I thought. Slowed down near the end, but that's okay. I never stopped for walking.

1980 Playlist
Johnny & Mary - Robert Palmer (153 bpm)
Girl U Want - Devo
Sgt. Rock (Is Going to Help Me) - XTC
I'm Coming Out (Original Chic Mix) - Diana Ross
Warm Leatherette - Grace Jones
Bounce, Rock, Skate, Roll - Vaughn Mason & Crew
After Dark - Andy Gibb
Duke's End - Genesis (159 bpm)
Tattooed Love Boys - The Pretenders

Oh, shit. XTC is band for incels and I only just noticed.

What was 1980? Middle school. Feelings of isolation, loneliness. Losing my friends. Being ignored. Desirous of attention, love. Abandoning childhood. I really hated 1980.
 
Stretches: 
Abdominals: 90 sec. (2x)
Water: yes (fizzy water, it counts)

Breakfast: coffee w/oatmilk cream
Lunch: salad w/feta, pistachios & buttered bread
Coffee Break: coffee w/oatmilk cream
Snack: apple slices
Happy Hour: Decaf Earl Grey w/almond cream
Dinner: broccoli cheddar soup w/buttered bread

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 190.5 lbs. (+1.0) 
Goal: 185 lbs.

Yep. That was a large piece of bread. We must remain mindful. Seriously, though. It was a big breakfast, a big lunch, and a big dinner.

No comments: