Friday, March 13, 2015

Bring your blue sky back.

Fruit cage.
It is astonishing how well my junk email is targeted to me. Generally I receive spam about baldness, but I just started receiving email yesterday about weight loss and diabetes. Thanks, internet!

Let me try this ... my doctor also pointed out that I have a mild case of athlete's foot (a fungal infection also known by its medical nomenclature tinea pedum) which I have easily cured by drying my feet thoroughly after washing and applying a happy layer of Gold Bond.

So I don't have it anymore. But let's see what shows up in my inbox. 

By the way, I like running in springtime, a lot.

Temperature: 45°
Distance: 3.25 miles

Baseline: 178.5 lbs.
Today: 177 lbs. (-0.5)
Goal: 170 lbs.

One half-pound a day, over three days. Not overdoing it. I can already use the next notch in my belt. If I can make it to 175 by the end of next week I will have a drink to celebrate.

1986 Playlist
Brand New lover - Dead Or Alive
Wild Wild Life (Extended Mix) - Talking Heads
Boys Don't Cry (12" Extended Version - 1986 Vocal) (171 bpm)  - The Cure
Hold It Now, Hit It - Beastie Boys
Seven Day Weekend (175 bpm) - Elvis Costello ft. Jimmy Cliff
Big Time - Peter Gabriel
Sledgehammer - Peter Gabriel

Now listen up, children. This is a real sledgehammer.

No comments: