Tuesday, March 24, 2015

You run like a fool.

Running every day for two weeks makes you feel like running is all you do. Taking one day off, you feel like you have never had a run in your life. Or maybe it's just my mind.

Eating nothing between meals I have been tasting my mouth a lot. It tastes like soap.

Temperature: 25°
Distance:3.25 miles

Brisk run, fast run, strong run - cold run. Made my face hurt, my jaw aches. I have this fantasy about running in shorts, I just keep thinking about it. I want to take long runs down to Lakeview, to the Cultural Gardens. I need more time, time and good weather.

Baseline: 178.5 lbs.
Today: 172 lbs. (-1.5)
Goal: 170 lbs.

What? We even had ice cream last night. Okay, I need to eat something.

1996 Playlist
Sleep To Dream - Fiona Apple
I Hate You Mr. Einstein - Queue Up
The Checkered Flag - Combustible Edison
Soundtrack To Mary - Soul Coughing
The Old Apartment (160 bpm) - Barenaked Ladies
Super Bon Bon - Soul Coughing
Unmarked Helicopters - Soul Coughing
Short Double Latte (176 bpm) - Combustible Edison
... And Then You Die (167 bpm) - The Receiver

No comments: