Monday, March 16, 2015

Your shoes worn through and there's a rumble in your tummy.

I will walk to this one.
In honor of the Ides of March, last night I made a real Caesar salad for the family. It was huge, with some sauteed chicken strips on top. We are all sweating garlic this morning.

Temperature: 50°
Distance: 4 miles

This diet is on, I have become highly conscious of what I am taking in, and also painfully aware of what I am not taking in. And by that, I am aware every time I pass a cookie on a dish at work, or a stray piece of candy on a table at home, that I would usually just sweep that thing up and put it in my mouth.

Sunday breakfast: coffee with cream (no sugar, which is different), half a cup of granola with plain yogurt and a splash of milk.

Sunday lunch: half a cup of brown rice with soy sauce, half a dozen cubes of various cheese, a few piece of dried fruit, several slivers of raw vegetable, water.

Sunday dinner: big-ass Caesar salad with three modest slices of sauteed chicken, water.

This is just what's in the house, I didn't even need to do any special shopping for any of this. Except the brown rice. No snacks. That's not true, I had an apple, I had one apple.

Baseline: 178.5 lbs.
Today: 175.5 lbs. (-0.5)
Goal: 170 lbs.

1989 Playlist
Love Buzz - Nirvana
Say No Go - De La Soul
Buffalo Stance - Neneh Cherry
Armageddon Days (Again) - The The
Love Shack - The B-52's
No Myth (Damascus Mix) - Michael Penn
Cuts You Up - Peter Murphy
Waiting For Mary (What Are We Doing Here) - Pere Ubu

No comments: