Friday, March 27, 2015

I want to get away.

Brisk and fast. Cold with yes, a little snow. It's Northeast Ohio. We do that. In spite of gusts of unpleasant wind in my face, it was a strong run. Spine lengthening, abdomen stretching, some speed trials, excellent playlist except for the stupid closer.

Speaking of which, thank you, Sixpence None the Richer for bringing to a close a decade marked for its incredibly terrible band names.

Temperature: 28°
Distance: 4 miles

Map My Run says the Cain Park run is actually 4.08 miles. I will call it 4 miles.

Baseline: 178.5 lbs.
Today: 170 lbs. (-0-)
Goal: 170 lbs.
Ideal: 165 lbs.

When the annual playlists I am going to try some bpm mixes. If you don't know what I mean, you will.

1999 Playlist
Fly Away (160 bpm) - Lenny Kravitz
The Future of The Future (Stay Gold) - Everything But the Girl ft. Deep Dish
Push Upstairs - Underworld
Compression (175 bpm) - Everything But the Girl
Stars All Seems To Weep (Ben Watt Mix) - Beth Orton
Stop Breaking Down - The White Stripes
Steal My Sunshine - Len

For the record, Fly Away was released on December 29, 1998.

No comments: