Monday, March 09, 2015

You can never win or lose if you don't run the race.

New shirt. I feel like a superhero.
Having my annual physical exam today for the first time in about five years. So, you know. Don't hate, congratulate.

Temperature: 41°
Distance: 3.25 miles
True Heights Story

Crossing the path of a mustachioed dude in knit hat and mirrored sunglasses in the crosswalk.

Dude
: (points a finger at me) HEY!!!
Me: (coming to a stop right in front of him) Yeah?
Dude: Take a lap for me.
Me: (running off) Ha! I will do that for you.
Dude: (calling out) I feel better already!
1982 Playlist
House of Fun - Madness
New World Man * - Rush
Favourite Shirts (Boy Meets Girls) - Haircut 100
Town Called Malice - The Jam
Lonely In Your Nightmare - Duran Duran
Love My Way - Psychedelic Furs
Valley Girl - Frank Zappa
Lysistrata - Utopia
Hold Me - Fleetwood Mac

1 comment:

Henrik said...

How do you know you're not one?

Also, great story.