Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Where we're going no one really knows.

Romeo & Juliet Globe (Hudson Middle School)
Survived St. Patrick's Day. I had one drink, a pint of fortifying Guinness. Only one, and a lot of water. For dinner, I had half a Reuben. I asked our server if it came with anything, and he said it did not, but he suggested fries or onion rings and I agreed to onion rings and then he took orders from two more friends around the table and I got his attention and asked if I could have a side salad instead.

Not bragging. Just be happy for me. 
 
Even better news, this means I have half a leftover Reuben for lunch today. Warm that sucker up in a skillet, perfection.

Temperature: 32°
Distance: 3.25 miles

Yesterday we brought the outreach tour to Hudson Middle School, about which I will eventually write in my other blog. After the performance our contact teacher took me for a tour of the artwork and other craft projects her eighth grade students created in preparation for the performance. They were all very impressive, and I look forward to sharing them (on the other blog.)

Baseline: 178.5 lbs.
Today: 174.5 lbs. (-0.5)
Goal: 170 lbs.

1991 Playlist
The Globe (Dub Version) - BAD II
Summertime - Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
Theme from "Northern Exposure" - David Schwartz
Why Should I Cry For You - Sting
Rockin' Back Inside My Heart [Tibertan 12"] - Julee Cruise
3 A.M. Eternal (Live at the S.S.L.) - The KLF
Let, Let Me In - De La Soul


Down at The Globe.

No comments: