Sunday, March 29, 2015

It's like riding on the wind and it never goes away.

Post-show greetings.
Beautiful day yesterday, enjoying the premiere of a production of my new play Rosalynde & The Falcon at Talespinner Children's Theatre, taking the kids on an excursion to the new Heinen's downtown, and at last picking the wife up from the airport. We are home and safe and happy.

Ugh. Big decisions. Sunny, late morning, with the mercury edging above freezing. Do I wear the fleece jacket or the windbreaker. Going to take a risk on Spring.

Temperature: 32° → 34°
Distance: 5 miles

Further revision ... my 5.15 mile neighborhood run is actually 5.05. I will call that five miles.

Thanks, Map My Run. (sad trombone)

Beautiful, bright Palm Sunday. Yes, glad I wore the windbreaker, I might have gone in shorts. The forecast looks bright. The Globe closes this week, as Rosalynde opens. The end will be the beginning. No offense.

Baseline: 178.5 lbs.
Today: 168 lbs. (-2.0)
Goal: 170 lbs.
Ideal: 165 lbs.

Life is too short to drink "light" beer.

Twenty runs in the month of March, that's tied with 2012 when I was training for a marathon.

2000 Playlist
Music - Madonna
Dead Already - Thomas Newman 
The Way I Am * - Eminem
Do It Now - Dubtribe Sound System
Household Names - Stereolab
August Day Song - Bebel Gilberto
Soma - The Strokes
Sem Contenção - Bebel Gilberto
Useless - Thomas Newman
It's My Turn To Fly - The Urge

The year 2000 playlist always irritates me. It isn't difficult to figure out why. At the age of thirty-two, my life ended, and I became this entirely different person. It is very hard not to feel that way.

No comments: