Friday, August 28, 2015

I got one foot out the door.

Too soon?
Ugh. So? I have a cold or something. Probably picked it up from the boy. Woke myself with coughing last night, it's a real drag. Doesn't it make sense to take it easy, not to run, to rest and let myself recuperate?

Of course not. I am training for a marathon here.

Distance: 4 miles
Duration: 32:00
Avg Pace: 7:59
Route: Cain Park Loop

Got a sporting goods gift card for my birthday I have not used yet. Yesterday reminded me I need that rain hat. Had a such a great one for New York, all those years ago. No idea what happened to that.

Temperature: 75
Climate: shiny!
Weight: 159.5 lbs.
Intake: lunch (not telling)
Hydration: yes
Water Stop: yes
Stretches: no

Dag. That felt good. But I feel delirious. Perhaps I will collapse now.

But hey - they started repaving the sidewalks!!!

What's That Lyric?
Want To Want Me - Jason Derulo

No comments: