Monday, August 31, 2015

It's good in the dark.

Before:

A day's rest, I feel fine. What I do not feel like is running.

Today I co-conducted an eight-and-a-half hour orientation and rehearsal.

I drove home and slept for ten minutes.

Then I conducted a different hour-long rehearsal.

I need to put the finishing touched on the first draft of a script, to present tomorrow morning.

Today I need to run three miles.

Tomorrow ... I am schedule to run ten. When the hell is that going to happen?

I am entirely not in the mood to get up at four in the morning. No,

This isn't even considering any kind of housework getting done.

It's not always going to be like this. Really. It's not.

Distance: 3 miles
Duration: 24:51
Avg Pace: 8:16
Route: Boulevard Loop

After:

I really like running.

Temperature: 73
Climate: muggy, but nice
Intake: dinner
Hydration: yes
Water Stop: no
Stretches: not really

What's That Lyric?
I Can Change - LCD Soundsystem

No comments: