Thursday, February 23, 2017

All this aggravation ain't satisfactioning me.

#resist
Just another day, just another run. Obsessively moving forward, keeping active in the spring-like weather, peeling through year playlists. Even this year I am on track to break my February run record, and I am not even training for anything.

In 2012, however, I was fighting against snow and cold temperatures, this year it is easy in my shorts and cap. But I do have seven more playlists to get through than I did that year, so there's that.

None of this means anything. Just trying to have something to say.

Distance: 3.3 miles
Avg. Pace: 7:52
Duration: 25:57
Route: Forest Hill Loop

Boy asked the watch Animalympics before heading off to school this morning, the entire thing is available online. Fans of the movie (mostly Gen X'ers who either saw it over and over on HBO in the early 80s, or on the Disney Channel in the early 90s) wonder why it is not available on DVD or for streaming.

Maybe it's all the Asian stereotypes and fat jokes. Since Disney purchased the rights, they have probably decided to shelve it in the United States like they have Song of the South. Not worth the controversy.

Still. That Kit Mambo.

Temperature: 59°
Climate: overcast and humid
Mood: driving

Baseline: 174 lbs.
Today: 165.5 lbs. (+1.0)
Goal: 165 lbs.
Ideal: 160 lbs.

Gained a pound, yes, but only a pound. Went out with the boy the Happy Dog last night we got the hang out and talk about things which was great. But I have consumed so much fat and grease these past several days and I can feel it in my mouth. Can't brush it out. I need some more control.

2002 Playlist
Freeek! - George Michael
Clap Your Hands - They Might Be Giants
A Little Less Conversation - Elvis Presly
Daybreaker - Beth Orton
Sweet Smoke - Mr. Scruff
Music Plus 1 - Cornershop
United States of Whatever *  - Liam Lynch

Babymaking music.

No comments: