Monday, February 06, 2017

Set me free, set me out on the run.

Football as an American political metaphor. Okay, whatever. I'm still in it for the Lady Haha.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Avg. Pace: 8:51
Duration: 28:47
Route: Forest Hill Loop

Left hamstring is irritated, clumps of snow caused some awkward landings and twists. Still, feels great to get out. Air is clean and cool, I'm cold for about ten seconds and then very comfortable Love the park.

Pavement: shoveled, dry. un-shoveled, crispy, treacherous snow and ice.
Temperature: 25°
Climate: cold
Mood: I'm thinking.

Baseline: 174 lbs.
Today: 166.5 lbs. (-0-)
Goal: 165 lbs.
Ideal: 160 lbs.

2009 Playlist
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
Paparazzi - Lady Gaga
Empire State of Mind - Jay-Z ft. Alicia Keys
Heads Will Roll - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Something Good '09 - Utah Saints
Mute (Jokes of the Scene Remix) - The Brash
Ghosts 'N' Stuff - Deadmau5 ft. Rob Swire

No comments: