Sunday, February 12, 2017

Feeling kind of older.

The hamstring is an issue. Maybe running every day has something to do with it, but my left thigh generally aches. The "string" in my leg, I can feel it like a band of rubber and it has pain. Sitting for any length of time can make my back sore, or my thigh. It is, as I say, a pain.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Avg. Pace: 8:19
Duration: 27:04
Route: Forest Hill Loop

Beautiful, cool morning. So many geese around the lagoon, really pissed one off who did not wish to make way for me on the running path.

Feeling it in my back-end. Forecast is mild for the next ten days, but I feel the need to continue, whenever possible, to store up for when the actual winter might come. In CLE, that might be in May.

Pavement: wet
Temperature: 36°
Climate: cool & cloudy
Mood: all right

Baseline: 174 lbs.
Today: 165 lbs. (0-)
Goal: 165 lbs.
Ideal: 160 lbs.

165 lbs. is kind of where I am supposed to be. I would prefer 160, but 165 is good It is a good place to be. But how do I stay here, or just below it? I have  tendency, like most people, to eat.

I keep salted almonds in the house, and mix a handful of those with a handful of raisins or dried cranberries to keep my mouth occupied and my hunger (it's not really hunger, it's appetite) sated until dinner. Often that works. I would rather have a bag of Doritos. Like a whole, family-sized bag.

1973 Playlist
Love Train - The O'Jays
Dancing With the Moonlight Knight - Genesis
D'yer Mak'er - Led Zeppelin
Pills - New York Dolls
Hooked On a Feeling - Blue Swede
Live & Let Die - Paul McCartney & Wings
Skokian - Hot Butter
Blinded By the Light - Bruce Springsteen


Ladies and gentlemen, Alan Alda. (((Sigh.)))

No comments: