Sunday, February 19, 2017

Every step of the way.

Both of our children have grown an inch and a half since August. So, things have been happening.

The boy and I took a bike/run today, a beautiful spring-like day. I jammed a Bluetooth speaker into the water bottle holder, and we were both able to enjoy that late 60s rhythm and blues.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Pavement: dry
Temperature: 52°
Climate: sunny!
Mood: good

Wish I had timed that, the boy gets bigger, he can now bike much faster, and does. He paces me. I had to ask him to slow down a couple times. I hope we get to do this a lot in the weeks and months to come. I wish the girl would run with me.

Baseline: 174 lbs.
Today: 165 lbs. (-1.5)
Goal: 165 lbs.
Ideal: 160 lbs.

When are geese suppose to lay their eggs? Because I think they have. It's February.

1969 Playlist
Hook & Sling - Eddie Bo
We Have All The Time In The World - Louis Armstrong
We Got More Soul - Dyke & The Blazers
Time Is Tight - Booker T. & The MG's
Your Good Thing (Is About to End) - Lou Rawls
Baby Please Don't Go - Them
On Her Majesty's Secret Service - John Barry Orchestra
Aquele Abraco - Gilberto Gil
Grits Ain't Groceries (All Around The World) - Little Milton

No comments: