Wednesday, February 08, 2017

If you've got something to say, why don't you say it?

#ShePersisted
Lisa and I will be trading off directing duties this morning. It will be helpful to use a different part of my brain for a while. Still can't decide what to write next. Flip-flopping through worlds and ideas and emotions. Not sure which way to turn. Last Sunday Carol said, write what you don't know. I have tried that without confidence, perhaps she has given me permission.

Distance: 3.3 miles
Avg. Pace: 8:02
Duration: 26:30
Route: Forest Hill Loop

Rage tweet headache. Went to sleep with it, woke up with it. But as long as it is above freezing, I must hit the pavement.

Pavement: wet
Temperature: 34°
Climate: overcast & cool
Mood: not bad, considering

Brisk, lovely morning. Brisk run. Thinking about the next race. I have no idea what that is, either.

Hey. No more headache.

Baseline: 174 lbs.
Today: 167 lbs. (-0.5)
Goal: 165 lbs.
Ideal: 160 lbs.

1990 Playlist
Can I Kick It? - Tribe Called Quest
Something To Save - George Michael
Groove Is In The Heart - Deee-Lite
Do Me! - Bel Biv DeVoe
Steppin' to the A.M. - 3rd Bass
Being Boring - Pet Shop Boys

No comments: