Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Don't run back inside, darling.

And some mornings I feel entirely listless, like I never want to run again. Then I realize I have been up for three hours and haven't had a thing to eat.

Distance: 1.75 miles
Avg. Pace: 8:41
Duration: 15:14
Route: Neighborhood Run

Also, I always believed I needed to wear think socks to run, for fear of blisters and callouses. But you get those on long runs, why not wear thick, warm socks on winter runs? Or even on a short warm weather run, they're more comfortable! Thick socks. Mmn.

Pavement: wet & patchy with black ice
Temperature: 34°
Climate: cold
Mood: head down

Short run, much to do. Treacherous, slippery. Little steps.

Baseline: 174 lbs.
Today: 167 lbs. (-0.5)
Goal: 165 lbs.
Ideal: 160 lbs.

1975 Playlist
That's The Way (I Like It) - KC & The Sunshine Band
The Hustle - Van McCoy & the Soul City Symphony
Rhiannon - Fleetwood Mac
Thunder Road - Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band

No comments: