Wednesday, February 22, 2017

The city's warmer by a couple of degrees.

Moving the set yesterday, ooff. I could feel the energy leaving my arms, weakness settling in. Can't imagine doing that every day this year, or ever again. Maybe it would make me stronger ... but then, maybe not.

The writing is lackadaisical, perhaps m morning meeting I am having today with be a motivation. More on that soon, I hope.

Distance: 3.3 miles
Avg. Pace: 7:53
Duration: 26:03
Route: Forest Hill Loop

Brisk, light, just before the rain. Remarkable. The trees, the earth. We just keep running.

Temperature: 55°
Climate: light rain
Mood: fuck you

My daughter's capacity for forgiveness is bottomless. Mine, however, is not.

Baseline: 174 lbs.
Today: 165.5 lbs. (-0-)
Goal: 165 lbs.
Ideal: 160 lbs.

Why eat sensibly all day only to scarf a piece of cold, flavorless pizza right before bed?

1999 Playlist
As - George Michael & Mary J. Blige
Five Fathoms (Kevin Yost Everything and a Groove Mix) - Everything But the Girl
Find My Baby - Moby
Lullaby of Clubland - Everything But the Girl
Stop Breaking Down - The White Stripes
Blame * - Everything But the Girl

No comments: