Thursday, February 16, 2017

Warm me up.

Taught two ninety-minute classes in back-to-back at my daughter's school. It was the Macbeth residency, a little banquet scene, some stage combat. I was entirely wrecked after and just couldn't move for about an hour.

It's cold. I'm tired. The national scene is demoralizing. Time for a run.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Avg. Pace: 8:20
Duration: 27:06
Route: Forest Hill Loop

Today is also the day that winter got me. It's cold. I'm cold. And its not even that cold. But I feel it, deeply. It leaves me listless and uninspired.

It was also one year ago today that I last saw my father alive, that has been weighing on me, too.

Pavement: dusty with snow & ice
Temperature: 27°
Climate: cold
Mood: wtf

From enervating to energizing. Still not one hundred percent, but at least I can say I ran, and it was good. At least I am no longer cold. What would I do without it? Seriously, it's a little frightening.

Baseline: 174 lbs.
Today: 165 lbs. (-1.0)
Goal: 165 lbs.
Ideal: 160 lbs.

2004 Playlist
Breathe Me - Sia
Let's Get It Started (Spike Mix) - The Black Eyed Peas
Extraordinary Girl - Green Day
Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
Hunting Season - Felix da Housecat
Me Plus One - Annie
La-La-Love - Astaire
Air - Owls

No comments: