Saturday, February 11, 2017

In the shadow of the Master Plan.

Never talk to me during "The Jackal."
The boy and I have been binge-watching The West Wing. He has to learn civics from somewhere. The wife finds it depressing, but the show was always a fantasy, and one we can aspire to, and so it remains.

Last night we watched C.J. do the thing.

Distance: 5 miles
Route: Forest Hill/Boulevard Loop
Pavement: wet
Temperature: 45°
Climate: very nice
Mood: working on it

Mmn. Shorts today, which was appropriate, pants would have been far too warm. However, the cold air on my legs are currently wreaking havoc on my knees. Hopefully a hot shower will take care of that, also pain reliever.

Baseline: 174 lbs.
Today: 165 lbs. (-1.0)
Goal: 165 lbs. (achievement unlocked)
Ideal: 160 lbs.

Big plans tonight, the boy and I are going to tackle his room. Long overdue project. If you don't hear from me tomorrow, call the authorities.

1993 Playlist
The Jackal - Ronnie Jordan
Seven Days - Sting
Come To Me * - Bjork
UMF - Duran Duran
High Noon - Kruder & Dorfmeister
Jump Around - House of Pain
Ripcord - Radiohead
Divorce Song - Liz Phair
Too Much Information - Duran Duran

No comments: